Flyira® is looking for UI/UX Designer.
Flyira® is an eCommerce website & is a subsidiary of Shazes (shazes.com)
Currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Must have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) & CorelDraw.
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Good problem-solving skills and self-motivated.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Quick learning and self-learning are required as mandatory attributes.
- Should be able to handle pressure and crisis management.
₹1,20,000.00 – ₹1,80,000.00 per year
Bachelor’s Degree (Required) / Master’s Degree
- UI/UX: 0-6 Months
- HTML5, CSS: 0-6 Months