Flyira® is looking for PHP Developer.
Flyira® is an eCommerce website & is a subsidiary of Shazes (shazes.com)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel or any other.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Familiar with SQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Good problem-solving skills and self-motivated.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Quick learning and self-learning are required as mandatory attributes.
- Should be able to handle pressure and crisis management.
₹300,000.00 – ₹420,000.00 per year
- PHP: 2 years (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)