Questions that need to arise within every woman using pads:
Are you wearing your pad correctly?
How to put it on the right way?
How and when to change it?
How to dispose of it?
If you are using pads for the first time. This blog will be of great help,
First period! Don’t worry. Here are tips for you to learn and find answers to a lot of questions in your mind.
When it comes to managing periods.
Flyira Sanitary pads provides simple and better solutions and here’s how:
- Choose a pad of the appropriate thickness, absorbency, shape and style.
- Get in position. Unwrap the pad and remove the plastic wrapping.
- Remove any wrappers or boxes from the pad.
- Fold out the flaps, or wings, and take off the long, center backing that covers the adhesive on the center.
- Stick the adhesive part to your panties.
- Wear the panties as usual. Done!
- Opt for more comfortable clothes.
- Do a routine check, especially on heavy days.
- Let’s say this one more time: Change your pad every few hours. Obviously, part of this depends on how heavy your flow is. But not only will changing often give you peace of mind, but odors won’t start worsening either. Win win!
Direction to discard:
- Wrap in Oxo- biodegradable disposable cover.
- Throw in Dust Bin.
- Do not drain it in your commode as it might get clogged. Throw it in a dustbin and ensure the dustbin stays in a place where there is enough sunlight.
“Never dispose anything that isn’t toilet paper into the toilet. The sewer systems of the world aren’t some magic pipeline where everything you put down it gets vaporized into oblivion; it all goes somewhere. So be kind to the world and don’t flush your pads or anything else for that matter.”
Flyira sanitary pads are safe & comfortable for feminine hygiene. With Flyira sanitary pads stream through your periods with comfort.
Stay Hygiene and always carry few extras.